Monday, June 22, 2009

Planting Pictures VIII: Heat Stroke

Tori was doing well this morning, but when I came home I found that every leaf had wilted due to the heat. Immediately I snapped into action and rushed to research on the internet to find the best method to proceed. I watered Tori with a half gallon of water which largely flowed through the bucket and watered the area under the deck... but with in 2 hours she perked up and seemed to be in a stable condition. I (with D's help) moved Tori to a new spot on the deck where she will stop getting sun around 3. I will also water her tomorrow morning in an attempt to stave off some kind of plant heat stroke.

Steve and Jeff are doing well, with Steve (as always) the healthiest.

The largest plant turned out to have a far different leaf structure then catnip so it was culled. The rest remain nervously ambigious enough to avoid execution.

No comments:

Post a Comment