
Tori is doing quite well after she was moved to the deck. The heat my have been too much for her. Also, she has finally produce a single cucumber of which I have eaten half. There are 3 or 4 others that are forming. I am slightly worried that she might have problems due to small amount of soil (3 gallons) in which she is planted, but we will have to wait and see.

Steve and Jeff are doing well, and as always Steve is doing far better then Jeff who looks like he is secretly beaten every time I look away. I have had 3 of Steve's tomatoes and they are quite good.

On closer inspection Jeff has series if small bumps along his stem (this sounds dirty, doesn't it?). They are apparently called "Primordia" which are essentially small root nodules that can grow on the stem anywhere. They are mostly due to the high humidity and the fact that Steve and Jeff are slightly over watered.
No comments:
Post a Comment