Not to be all melancholy, but I really do like listening to the rain. I guess it is fulfills the need for “background noise” to which we have all become accustomed. I think, though, the appealing nature of rain is that it fulfills this need without resorting more modern methods. It also incorporates a feeling that I have a difficult time describing: a combination of wonder, sense of amazement, and dash of instinct.
I have just recently received my EEE PC. It is small, obviously portable, and seems to hold its own when sacking up to my other laptop. It has essentially the same specs. The only problem I have encountered is that the frame rate for the 1.3MP camera is slow, even using basic windows drivers. I still have to believe that it is a hardware issue, web cameras seem to be an all or nothing device.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment