Yesterday I jumped in with both feet. I had classes and work from 12:30 to 9:30pm followed by group work on a presentation that needed serious grammar control*. From there I charged home, and then went to the gym. I got back, showered, and then drank 24oz of Olde English, ending the day around 1:30 or so. I secretly love it when my days are packed. I am always impressed at those who tell me that they are constantly busy, manage to get everything done on 2 hours of sleep, and then drink at the bar 3 nights a week. Sure, there is some embellishment, no one really functions that well without massive difficulties, bodily harm, and personality disorders that are left out of the story (and they probably sleep a little longer as well), but imagine what I could accomplish (or the fun that could be had) if sleep was unnecessary.
*One sentence in the presentation was merely a collection of prepositional phrases
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment